Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Things I am Lovin’

Over the past few weeks I have been printing off pages to make my blogger/family/home binder to try to get myself in line with a schedule of sorts...... okay, okay.....I said I’m trying!!



Well, first of all let me tell you, I am a pen hoarder! I love pens!! 🖊🖋✒️🖌🖍
I have collected them since I was in high school..... which was a very long time ago! Anyway, one of my favorite pens that you can get fairly inexpensively is the Write Dudes brand. They do very well. Here are some I like if you want to see a 4 pack, CLICK HERE , or I also love Papaermate InkJoy, I use them for everything, you can find them HERE.

I have been looking on Amazon to purchase a laminator as well. There are so many to chose from but I don’t want to spend a lot of money on one right now as I won’t use it often just yet. Any suggestions would be helpful! And appreciated!

**UPDATE** I BOUGHT A LAMIATOR!!
It was actually one I picked up at Walmart, which I hate to shop at but had to!! It is a Scotch brand and is a gem. You can and I would recommend getting it Here! I ordered some pouches for it from Amazon as well, These for bookmarks and These full page sheets. 😎!

Merry Christmas! Be safe shopping!
God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! Follow me here...... Bloglovin’

Popular Posts