Saturday, May 26, 2018

Hello.........Again......

        Hello everyone! I am going to make this my priority at least once a week, to talk to y’all!
So today, was not very eventful however yesterday was. We broke down and
bought a new desktop computer. Who would have thought that it would have been an all day event.

We looked at so many and my brain was fried by the time we got home. The last
desktop we purchased was 10 years ago has been a good one it is just getting slow. 10 years is a good life for a computer.

So, now that I have upgraded my equipment it’s time to get started on this blog and
make it successful! Who else out there will get these big ideas then life happens and everything is it on the back burner, am I the only one? I don’t think so that’s why we need to come up with innovative ways to make ourselves accountable for the things we do, or in this case, don’t do!

I have started a training course I am so excited about, Dollar Boss Club. It is
hosted by Erin Shebish and Kirsten Thompson and let me tell you, those girls are awesome! I have been on the warpath to find all the info I can about this blogging journey and these 2 make the path s much funner to travel. They also have amazing podcasts, they have a Facebook page, Girls & Ghouls, and their podcasts with their supper scary (and a little funny) stories can be found on iTunes or Stitcher. Once you start listening you won’t be able to stop. You won’t be disappointed!

Well, until tomorrow take care, sleep well & God Bless!

Kelly - One Krazy Nana

****I thought this was published the day I did it....sorry it’s late!****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! Follow me here...... Bloglovin’

Popular Posts