Saturday, May 14, 2016

Time to get back on track......

Well, in the past few weeks I have prayed for my dads surgery to go 
well and for the test results to come back and show no more cancer 
and God answered my prayers. My dad is cancer free!!!!! 

The first week of May I went to spend 6 days with my niece and nephew while my sister and brother in law went to Nashville for a wedding of a very close friend of theirs. It was a great reminder of why me and Glenn decided not to have any kids of out own. We just adopted dogs and cats. LOL
I did have a wonderful time and really enjoyed my time with them and I was glad to be there at my nephews Mother's Day Tea and was able to record for my sister what she had missed. (A link to each video is below) He made me cry. When he grows u he is going to make some lucky woman very happy!



I also went and got stuff for the kids to make their mom something for Mother's Day. That was a lot of fun to do wit them and they really did an awesome job on their project. I was very impressed with the final product.


My son and daughter in law also sent me and my mother some very nice gifts for Mother's Day.

The etched wine glasses were amazing but the colored picture from my granddaughter was my favorite. I have already framed and hung it. 

The kids will be coming for a visit in July so I am really excited about that but I will be very busy getting ready for them. 

I have been reading some books by The Robertson's of Duck Dynasty. I must say I am loving them. You should read them. I have ordered them all from 
http://www.christianbook.com/ Their prices are great!

Well, time to get back to life. Thanks for reading.

Have a great day and God Bless!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! Follow me here...... Bloglovin’

Popular Posts