Saturday, April 16, 2016

Life is Good!

This past week has been a whole lot of fun!
My dad is recovering from his surgery and doing well.
Glenn was out of town all week for work. I did not like that much because you know when you are all alone in a house with 4 dogs you start to hear things and I swear there is someone living in out attic and they listen to music or watch TV all night....LOL!! I was sure glad when he got home yesterday to say the least.

I had a lot of plans to get things done around the house while he was gone last week, things didn't work out quite that way. I am wanting to create a room for my computer/craft room but I need a desk and finding one I want has been a bit of a challenge and I do not know why! I either find one I like but it's way more than I want to spend or I just don't lie what I find...... Oh well. It will all get done eventually. 

I have been reading a really great book, The Woman of Duck Commander. I love their messages and their stories. Such inspiration, they make you want to live a better life. I would love to meet them some day. 

Mother's Day is coming up and I have no clue what we will do. I want to take my mom out to dinner or lunch, this is the first Mother's Day we have had together in over 22 years. Anyone have some good ideas for things to do?

Have to get all the hubbies laundry caught up, he only has a weeks worth of uniforms, and a ton of other things around here to do. Until next time, have a wonderful weekend and God Bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! Follow me here...... Bloglovin’

Popular Posts