Thursday, April 7, 2016

I have been rather busy the past few days. Worked in a little craft project to keep my darn bathroom door from closing every time you go in there. Older houses are really good at that. But it turned out real cute, I will post a picture soon.

I have also been helping prepare for my dad's surgery. He went in this morning and everything is done and fine now. Thank the Lord!

Because my parents care for my grandfather I am the one who cares for him in times like these. I cherish these times because I know there are not many of them left. Glenn will be here after work for the evening and for dinner, pork chops are in the crock pot as I type, and to spend some time with Papaw. Papaw loves to visit with Glenn and Glenn loves to listen to his stories.

Mother's Day is right around the corner so I am trying to plan something, mostly in my head, but still......haha. This will be the first Mother's Day I have spent with my mom in over 20 years so it will be really nice.

Next month I will be going to my sisters to watch her kids while they go to a wedding, I am so excited to spend time with my niece and nephew...they are so fun.

That's all for now. Papaw will want his snack soon.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! Follow me here...... Bloglovin’

Popular Posts