Saturday, April 2, 2016

Some of the Loves in my Life!

So much love.

Her face says it all!

She is my life!

I love my K-Bug!


These are people who are a very big part of my life. My son Joshua, his wife Sam and my granddaughter Kaylee. They will never know how hard it was to make the decision to move far away from them.

Sam and Josh were married just a month before we moved. I has been hard to not be right down the street from them any more. To not see Kaylee all the time. To not have them just drop by to see what we are up to. To not take Kaylee shopping for the life altering new Shopkins pack. 

Though my life was complete the day my son was born the added family is a blessing! Though there are members of this family who have drifted away I know God will see to it that they find their way back to us!

Wishing you a wonderful Saturday.
God Bless 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! Follow me here...... Bloglovin’

Popular Posts