Friday, April 1, 2016

Lovin' Life



Good Morning All!!!
The picture above is part of the reason for making the move from Texas to Florida, to be closer to my family. From left to right, Me, my sister Nikki, my niece Kaiya, Kaiya's friend, my nephew AJ and my brother in law Curtis.
They live in Land O Lakes, about 2 1/2 hours north of us. 


Now, we moved to Fort Myers to be close to my parents, to be here for them when they need us. We bought a house just 2 blocks from them so it has been very nice to be able to see them when ever I want. 

Now, I must also let you know that my parents also care for my 95 year old grandfather, my moms father, which is another part of the reason why we moved closer to them. So when mom and/or dad has Dr. appts. or need to go somewhere I am just a phone call away and come stay with my Pa-paw. I just love to be of help to them, they are my life now and I couldn't be happier. 

Life has been good since we decided to make this life changing move. Glenn transferred jobs with Walmart and worked there for about 4 months then quit after more than 15 years with the company. I won't get into the reasons but I will tell you this, I hate Walmart, their ethics suck!!! They do not care about their employees and care even less about the customers!!! Any-who, he went on the job huntin front and went to work for Orkin just a little over a month later and we both are much happier now. Nearly no stress in this household anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! Follow me here...... Bloglovin’

Popular Posts